February 20, 2013

Why this blog?

Today I faced another "What am I here for" moment. Like several times in the past, my path seems to be directing me away from my purpose. The destination is hazy. I don't exactly know what or where it is. But I feel I'm able to sense where it is not.
After a lot of introspection this is what I came up with:
"I want to change the education system of our country. I want to contribute to one that makes people more compassionate, loving, creative and joyful."
And this isn't a momentary thought. It is an idea that has stayed with me for years though has never been treated with urgency or enough importance. I always thought I'd do something when I have accomplished enough or when I feel confident about my leadership. Will that ever happen? Will I get up one fine morning and think, "Yeah, now I must change my course"?
And even if I will - I cannot assess how exactly I must prepare myself now in order to achieve my purpose in future. The answer will occur to me eventually, I know. But to get more aligned with my dreams, I am starting this blog as a journal. 
A journal where I'd scribble when I am inspired by different concepts, struck with new ideas or stopped by challenges.

No comments: